Spirit Stones are items that increase a character's stats. Spirit Stone sockets are created only for equipment of Ancient grade or higher, and you can equip Spirit Stones in the Spirit Stone sockets. Regardless of color and part, you can synthesize 3 Spirit Stones of the same grade and obtain a higher-grade Spirit Stone when the combination is successful.
- Spirit Stones are largely divided into Weapon/Armor Spirit Stones.
- 1 Spirit Stone socket is created for each ancient grade equipment, and deactivated Spirit Stone sockets can be activated by paying gold.
- 2 Spirit Stone sockets are created for each weapon/tunic/leggings of legendary grade equipment, and 1 Spirit Stone socket is created for the rest of the equipment.
- The color of the Spirit Stone is divided into 3 colors: Red/Blue/Green and the grades are divided into Normal/Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Ancient/Legend.
- The color of the Spirit Stone and the Spirit Stone socket must be the same to be mounted, and the socket color can be changed up to 10 times using crystals.
- Equipment that has used all of the Spirit Stone socket color changes can reset the socket change count by using the ‘Spirit Stone Socket Change Ticket’.
- If you change the socket of the Spirit Stone while the Spirit Stone is equipped, the existing Spirit Stone will be destroyed.
- If you combine items while a Spirit Stone is equipped, the previously equipped Spirit Stone will be destroyed.
- If the synthesis of the Spirit Stone is successful, you can obtain 1 higher grade Spirit Stone, and if the synthesis fails, you will obtain 1 Spirit Stone of the same grade randomly.
- Depending on the level of the Spirit Stone, the synthesis cost and success rate are different.
How to access Spirit Stone
Spirit Stone screen