World Raid is a co-op content that requires up to 30 players to take part and defeat the boss to obtain high rewards. Entry restrictions are applied depending on the difficulty of the World Raid.
- World Raid will only open on specific days and times, and entrance is only possible in towns.
- World Raid cannot be entered by parties, and up to 30 people can enter per space.
- World Raid has a 5-minute preparation time after opening, and you must enter within that time to participate.
- World Raid lasts for 1 hour, the raid will end when the boss is defeated or when the timer runs out.
- Other players' character names are not displayed during World Raid, and there is no penalty in the case of death.
- When the boss is defeated, the cumulative damage is calculated, and rewards will be distributed from 1st to 30th rankings.
How to access World Raid
World Raid screen